Rune-Demon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide

2 posters

Go down

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Empty [Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide

Post  Shift Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Hello PwnScape community.

This is my first guide on PwnScape, so I have decided to make it about the PwnScape Bosses.

The bosses in PwnScape include godwars, King black Dragon, Dagganoth Kings and the chaos elemental.

For you to choose your first boss teleport, you must click a teleport in the magic tab.

Normal Magiks teleport spell location -
[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Bossess

Ancient Magiks teleport spell location -
[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Bosses

Once you go to GodWars, you'll notice it's HUGE. There are 4 Bosses associated with this teleport.

Those bosses are..

1) - General Graardor ( The Bandos Boss ).

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide 180pxgeneralgraardor

- He uses Melee AND Range but I strongly recommend you use protect from Melee because he deals the most damage using melee.

- His 3 Sergeants beside him also attack you using all 3 types of melee, it's a good idea to kill these 3 if your with a clan.

- He actually drops a bandos hilt

2) - Kree'arra ( The Armadyl Boss ).

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Arra

- Uses all 3 types of attacks, but I recommend you use Protect From Range

- His 3 Bodygaurds Are there and use all 3 types of Attacks.

- Does drop Armadyl Hilt.

3) - Commander Zilyana ( Saradomin Boss ).

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide 180pxcommanderzilyana

- She uses only Melee but her attacks are accurate, so use protect from Melee.

- Her 3 bodyguards use all 3 types of attacks.

- She does drop the Hilt

- ZAMORAK DOESNT EXIST IN PWNSCAPE -

Inventory

Your inventory varies depending on your boss, so in general this should be your inventory, usually all bosses inventory shall look like this.

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Hghjklui

- Once you click the teleport you will see a ladder, go down the ladder and you will appear in the KBD lair.

- KBD is a popular boss because he drops the 'Draconic visage' which can be turned into a Dragon Fire Shield when used with a anti-dragon shield (May require smithing levels).

- The KBD isn't very hard to kill at one time, as in PwnScape the rules don't apply as the same as RuneScape (You must use anti-dragon shield or DragonFire Shield to deflect most of the damage)

- Yet he can still manage to hit 30 and over so be careful.

Inventory

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Capture1rc

I guess I may have put too many prayer potions, but I protect from mage and use turmoil, so I guess i'd bring more, it's completely up to you though.

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide 200pxchaoselemental

- The chaos elemental is located in the WILDERNESS which is very dangerous.

- The location of the Chaos Elemental within the wilderness is also a Multi Combat area, which makes it even more dangerous..

- The Chaos Elemental uses Range AND Magic.

- It uses magic more frequently than range, so use protect from magic.

- The best approach is Range because it's damage is dealt lower and you hit higher.

- The Chaoes Elemental drops the Dragon 2H sword, Dragon Spear and many useful herbs.

There are three Dagganoth Kings they consist of Dagganoth Prime, Dagganoth Supreme and Daggonoth Rex.

Usually if you're going to the Dagganoth Kings, you'd bring 2 or 3 players along to help, one Ranger, one Mager, and one meleer. OR one Ranger+Mage, one Meleer, EVEN one Ranger, one meleer+mage.

If you were to solo Dagganoth Kings in PwnScape, you'd usually tribrid, or hybrid. I suggest you use Mage+Range, if you're also using melee this could make things complicated.

** FINISH AFTER SCHOOL

Good Luck! Smile

Shift

http://PwnScape.Team-Talk.net

Back to top Go down

[Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide Empty Re: [Monsters] Shift Bosses Guide

Post  ridemoon Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

nice guide xd

ridemoon

Back to top Go down